Monday, March 14, 2011

Toddler Beds

I have decided to change Molly and Joey's cribs into toddler beds. Lately I have noticed that when they are ready for bed they go into their room and try to crawl up their cribs to get in it. I knew this wasn't going to be easy but I thought I would give it a try. I love SuperNanny. I watch it all the time and try to use some of her techniques. So last night I used her bed time technique...and OMG...it worked! It took about an hour of Billy and I sitting at the foot of each their beds and putting them back in it every time they would get up. But they finally gave up and fell asleep. We were so excited and so proud of ourselves and our little babies. They fell asleep around 8:30 and between that time and the time I went to sleep, Joey fell out of his bed twice. He barely made a fuss when it would happen. I just went and put him back in bed and the rest of the night was great!
And I just put them down for their morning nap and it was a little more difficult without Billy here to help...but they are both sound asleep and it only took about 25 min. YAY!!!! Hopefully after a few nights and naps like this we won't have to sit and wait for them to fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Last night it only took 30 minutes and they were down for the night! Love my little muchkins. They are such good babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't believe they are getting so big! I feel like they were just born!

    ReplyDelete