Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Visiting Aunt Cindy In Austin

Lance is out of town for a few days so me and the kidos loaded up and headed to Austin yesterday. We have been very busy since we got here. Yesterday we walked to the park with all the kids to let them play for a little bit...even Mo and Jo got to ride in the swing.

Then this morning after Charlie and Ben went to school we went to take some pictures in the bluebonnets.

Here are a few pictures Aunt Cindy took of Mo&Jo:








I have to tell everyone that I have some wonderful news to spread about a good friend who has been struggling with infertility for many many years. Jennifer and Randy Socha are expecting twins. If you are interested in keeping up with her and her family and this journey of pregnancy she is about to go on...you can find her on my friends list or go to www.bennielou.blogspot.com. I am so excited for them and can't wait to hear what they will be having...(b/b) (b/g) (g/g)?? Congratulations, Jennifer and Randy!!

4 comments:

  1. Christy they are just adorable! So cute...AV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come see them? Can I come see them? I will be in Texas for Mere's wedding this weekend and I know I won't have much time, but maybe Friday mid morning if you aren't busy my mom and I can swing by your new digs and see those cute patooties?!? Call or text me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures! I'm excited to hear about Jennifer & Randy. You'll have lots of advice for them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Christy! Can't wait to see you again and those beautiful babies of yours :)

    ReplyDelete