Friday, April 23, 2010

Ty's 4th Birthday

So yesterday would have been my baby Ty's 4th birthday. I usually try to stay pretty busy on the anniversary of his death. So yesterday morning I got up and went to a play date at Britni's house. Then I went to Flower's Etc. to get Ty's birthday flowers for the cemetery and took them out there. After that me, Mo and Jo went home, ate some lunch and then all took a good 2 hour nap. At 4:00 we ate and then waited for Billy to come home. My dad, Sarah, Joe, Suzy, and Shawn all came out to the house and we planted a Teddy Bear Magnolia Tree in his memory. I was given a Magnolia tree by Payton when Ty died...but that one didn't survive. I didn't want to plant it at our rent house and it took me about a year to finally decide to plant it at the ranch. It was already looking pretty bad when we planted it at the ranch and I don't think it survived. I know for sure it is gone now since there is a big pond where we had planted it. Guess we didn't pick a very good place or it just wasn't meant to be. Anyways...we have a new one and hopefully this one will survive. I pretty much kill every plant I get, so hopefully Billy and dad will keep it alive. Oh and Sarah said she would call me every year on his birthday and remind me to water it. :))

Here is a picture of Ty's grave site. Thank you to whoever put the red/pink and white flowers out there, a while back. Not sure if you read my blog but if you do...thank you!!


And here is a picture of us and the new tree!

And just a two pictures of Mo and Jo.
Joey is so tired...

Molly can make some pretty funny faces

2 comments: