Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's A GIRL!

Well I am proud to say that I have a new niece. Kylie Cameron Severson, 7 lbs, 1 ozs, 21.25 in. long. Other then having brown hair she looks a lot like Kinsey did when she was a baby. Oh my goodness, I can not believe that I now have 12 nieces and nephews. 6 on the Wendel side (3 girls and 3 boys)and 6 on the Freeman side(3 girls and 3 boys). How crazy is that? And finally I have my own little people on the way as well!

My appointment went really good yesterday, other then my husband not making it. I met with the nurse practitioner, Kelly Leake, RNP, that will be there for us during the rest of my pregnancy...she was super nice, loved her paersonality. I also met with a lot of other people that I won't talk about. I got to watch some very boring videos and then I got to do another ultrasound. The baby on the right is always so active, almost looked liked he/she was doing the mashed potato or some kind of dance. The one on the left is really lazy. Not much movement out of him/her and always hiding behind the other one. Both heartbeats looked really good...so that was great to see! I asked Kelly, the RNP, about the cerclage and she said that my doctors want to do it at 13 weeks instead of 14 weeks. So sometime around June 8th is when that will take place. Next Monday, June 1st I will meet with my two doctors, Dr. Johnson and Dr. Moise both Maternal Fetal Medicine doctors, (they are opening a TWIN Center in the Baylor Clinic), then I'll meet with Dr. Vyas who will be my OB-GYN and last I will meet with a genetics counselor. I've been told that when I leave my next appointment I will be very informed about all kinds of different stuff. Looking forward to that appointment and finally meeting my doctors.

Today I'm not feeling very good. Think I'll hang out here all day and watch TV. Now back to the couch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment