Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Family

I had to laugh today. Tracy called me this morning and said she knows she jumping the gun a little bit...but her and mom have picked a date for my baby shower. :) Although it may be early...she does have a good point as to why we should have one around 25 to 28 weeks of my pregnancy. Billy really thought we were crazy when I mentioned it to him. But what does he know...right? After Tracy mentioned the shower to me...I was like WOW...it's starting to really sink in that I'm pregnant again. And this time I will actually get to have a baby shower and do all the normal things that people get to do when expecting. Pretty awesome!

So now I'm just watching TV (Police Academy) and waiting for dinner. I invited myself to Sarah and Jud's for dinner tonight. Apparently mom made them chicken spaghetti and I couldn't help myself after dad told me. So I called Sarah immediately to asked her when it would be ready and it there was enough for me. She said of course there was. :) Luckily for Billy...he went fishing today...caught him a nice big red fish and a couple trout. So he's eating that and I'm eating at The Severson's.

2 comments:

  1. It's totally ok to have your baby shower early for these reasons: twins usually come early, or you might be on bedrest and also toward the end you will be miserable and not up for partying! I had mine at 27 weeks and good thing because the next week I was in the hospital for the long haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking. After I read your blog I was like wow...I probably should do it early. I think our pregnancies are going to be a lot alike. We went through a lot of the same hard times to get pregnant and it didn't get any easier for us once we were.

    ReplyDelete