Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sarah's Having Her Baby!

When I went to bed last night I knew to expect a call from Sarah or Jud this morning. They were supposed to call the hospital at 5 o'clock a.m. to find out if Sarah could come in today to be induced, and that was the same time they were going to call me to come over and watch the kids. Well... my call came a little early. Jud called me at 3:45 and said that my services were needed. So I came over around 4:00 and Sarah and Jud were off to the hospital. Kinsey and I went to sleep in Sarah and Jud's bed after watching an episode of Go Diego, Go! Mom came over to Sarah's to help get the kids ready for daycare. Jud called at 6:30 and said Sarah was going pretty fast and that we should come to Houston as soon as we get the kids off to school. So now mom and I are just waiting for Kinsey to wake up and then we are heading that way. I am pretty excited... FINALLY... we will know what it is that we have been waiting so long to here. Will I have a new niece or nephew today... that is the question!

I have an appointment in Houston tomorrow with a Nurse Practitioner... not really sure what for... but I guess I will go and find out. After that appointment I will write again and let you know what Sarah had and all those details and I'll let you know how my appointment was.

1 comment:

  1. Hurry up and post about Sarah and your appointment.......I can't wait to hear all the news!!!!

    ReplyDelete