Monday, August 17, 2009

Update On Pregesterone

My doctor called me back yesterday and said absolutely NO MORE Progesterone. She said that I was lucky to be at the clinic when it happened and happy my allergic reaction happened as quickly as it did. She said that the progesterone was just a precaution we were taking but is not necessary. Unfortunately there is no other alternative medication to put me on...so we are just going to hope that things stay the same and my pregnancy goes good the rest of the time without medicine. So far everything has been great...but of course this is going to be my worst week yet. I went into labor with Ty when I was 23 weeks and 3 days. Today I am 23 weeks exactly...so I think after this week I will be good to go. Just making it to this week has been crazy! I am taking it easy and getting more and more excited about what is ahead of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment