Thursday, October 22, 2009

32 weeks and 2 days " the water breaks"

This is Billy posting this blog, per Christy, she is resting. It was Wednesday, bunko night. I was thawing out a ribeye, & went out to cresent to show Blake P. The progress on the Barndominnium. When on the way back the wife calls to tell me she thinks her h2o broke. I assumed it was pee & instructed her to call her doc. Well, I'm back @ the hse. In 5 min. To my dis-belief Wendy Crane is parked in my spot!!!! Just kidding! Thank God! Wendy, Amy, and Tracy we're there. They we're life savers, I was lucky to have such well seasoned pros there. I wasn't prepaired for this, this early. Christy pretty much was, she was packed, I wasn't. For some reason she packed herself @ 30 wks., must of figured I'd just be naked. I really pretty much stay packed. So we loaded the rig and warped into st. Lukes, Hou. Joey's sack broke @ 8pm 10/21/09. The docs. Gave Molly & Joey some steroids, and Christy some dope to relax her muscles. She was only dialated 1cm., the doc. took her cercloge out around 11:00pm, just in case she goes into labor. In the a. m. We were moved to the Anepartum unit, to try and keep these babies in as long as possible. Tonight @ 9pm the kids get the 2nd steroid injection. This helps speed the growth of the organs. Even if Christy went into labor right now 32 wks. Is a long time for twins. They would be in the nic-u for 2 to 4 weeks, but will be healthy and ready for hunting season! Christy is doing fine, she's a tough Lil soldier. Spirits are high and we can't wait to see Molly & Joey! Joey has had his head pushing on Christy's cervix for months now & Molly is on top taking up all the space in the womb, pushing Joey out of the way. I think they are just excited for deer season!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck! You, Christy, and the babies are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Billy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck to you guys..and good job on the blogging billy..you should do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for you guys, Molly, and Skip! We pray that everything goes smoothly, and that you are blessed with two healthy babies! Billy, you did a great job of blogging! I could just hear your voice in everything you wrote. Christy, you are doing great!... Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep those babies in as long as possible! Every Day makes a HUGE difference. You are all in our prayers. The Macha Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for those babies to STAY IN A LITTLE LONGER!! Although, Everson would love to have October "pumpkin" friends!! I can't wait to see the babies!! Keep us posted Billy--you're doing great! Give Christy big hugs for us!!

    The Babcocks

    ReplyDelete