Tuesday, October 27, 2009

33 Weeks and 1 Day

First I just have to say how proud I am of Billy for coming on here and getting everyone updated for me. I can't believe he was able to figure it out and do it...and yes...it's like you have all said...he types just like he talks.

So here it is my 6th day in the hospital...still pregnant, Thank God! Joey is doing great even though his sac broke. He is continuously creating more fluid and his heart rate is strong. Molly is just hanging out...doing good with a strong heart rate as well. I can feel her growing stronger and bigger everyday. Joey is still way down low with his head on my cervix. Don't feel him as much anymore , I guess because he doesn't have the water to move around as easily...but Molly has been very busy exploring all the new room she has.

For the first few days I was having all kinds of contractions. But ever since yesterday afternoon things have definitely slowed down. Last night was probably the best night yet...no contractions and the nurses took off all the monitors and let me have a good nights rest. In fact it's gotten so boring around here Billy woke up early this morning and went to work for a little while. He is also going out to our land to get things going. Our windows are in and so is all the material to get the framing started. Hopefully the framing will start tomorrow! My doctor came to talk to me today and said that everything is looking so good. She is going to find out what day Dr. Ivey (another doctor within her group) is on-call. She wants to do the c-section on either Monday or Tuesday so which ever day Dr. Ivey is on-call is the day we'll finally get to meet our new bundles of joy! So...by this time next week...they will have arrived! YIPPEE!!! So exciting. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy this time and just rest...but that is almost impossible. Not only because I have been resting for the past 3 years after my last pregnancy didn't end good...but now I'm in a hospital room with a million RN's, PCA's, MFM's, and of course Dr.'s that come every 20 mins. to bother me and on top of all that I have Molly putting her feet in my ribs and getting them stuck there. At this point I am done resting...now I just want to meet my babies!

I want to Thank everyone for all your thoughts and prayers! We could not have made it this far without all of your support. Thank you for all the shout outs on Facebook and all the wonderful advice on how to get through this very stressful time. I guess the next time you all will hear from me will be after the twins are here and I'll make sure to post lots of pictures! :)

Thanks Again,
Love Billy and Christy

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I could just cry! Damned hormones! I love you guys soo much! Still praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Christy. Glad to hear that everything is going great with you and the babies. Hang in there for another week and then your little miracles will be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear all is going well! Hang in there! They will be here before you know it and then the fun really begins!!!! So happy for you and Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy & Billy - Good luck with everything - you guys are almost there!!! Glad to hear everything is going well. Funny - Chels and I will actually be at St. Luke's in a few weeks as well (her due date is Nov. 12th). If Chels has her way, we'll run into you guys early-mid next week (she's ready to get this thing going)!

    ReplyDelete