Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am going CRAZY!

I am now at the point where I am officially going crazy. I have so many things I want done around my house that I can't do and I can't stand it. Sooo...today I did some of them. I really wanted to clean my floors. So I swept and mopped them. I am washing my sheets and I can't wait to get into my fresh, clean bed tonight. I also am doing some laundry. I was almost out of towels. I'm not going to do the things that I really shouldn't do...but I sit in this house pretty much everyday...it really needed to be cleaned.

My doctors nurse called me today and told me that I failed my 1 hour glucose test I took on the 18th. So I get to go in on October 8th for the 3 hour test, AGAIN! This time I might see if someone can take me...last time I got pretty sick and didn't feel like driving all the way home...especially without eating in Houston first.

Our barndominium was on hold for a little bit due to weather conditions...but things are back on track now. Our barn should have walls by the end of this coming week-end. Then the fun part starts. Hope Kelly is ready! I'm sure he is.

That is about it for now. Other then going crazy...I am doing great and so are the babies. They are kicking none stop and making sure I know they are doing good. Makes me feel pretty good every time I feel one of them kick me. Reassures me that everything is okay with them and reminds me that I'm on bedrest for a very important reason. To make sure Molly and Joey stay in me long enough so that when they do come...they are far enough along and big enough to come home right away.

1 comment:

  1. Call my mom, she would love to help you clean, dust, do laundry, bring you food and even drive you to your doctors appointment. She's always asking me what she can do for you! :)
    Glad you and the babes are doing well. I will see you soon! My belly is now at that I'm pregnant stage and not the "she gained weight" looking stage. Don't you just love it when he kicks (well plural for you!) What does that feel like? Two rowdy mountian lions in there?

    ReplyDelete