Thursday, June 11, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

So today I went to see my doctor because of all the pain I was in last night. But apparently it is normal after my surgery (just because of the position they put me in) to feel lots of pain and it will continue for a few more weeks. She gave me some Tylenol 3 and with some Benadryl I should have no problem sleeping. The babies heart rates were good and strong. I did have some glucose in my urine today...so next appointment should be lots of fun...I get to test for diabetes. Other then that...everything looks really good. Nothing has changed since my surgery, so that was great news! So now I don't have to go back until the week of June 22nd. The clinic staff gets a whole week off from seeing me unless of course something else comes up and I feel I have to go in before that. Chances are good that they will be seeing me next week. Hahahha :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything looks good! And if you need to go in every week for peace of mind then so be it!!!! I love you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing you! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete